I hope this finds you safe and healthy.
Week 8 of Digital Learning: May 11 - May 15
I hope this finds you safe and healthy. Good luck with ALL your AP exams this week, including AP Chemistry on Thursday, 2:00, online, at home. 2 FRQs only.
Nothing is due this week, unless you are resolving incompletes. If you did not attend last Thursday's session, you need to do the released exam from College Board, attached below, score it, and e-mail it to me.
All extra credit is due Wednesday by 9pm:
- Mastering chem quizzes. Even if you don't do well, every point you earn will be more extra credit. I highly recommend doing as many of these as you can, especially Ksp!
- Review packets that cover EVERYTHING you need to know for this year's exam and NOTHING you don't need to know.
- Warm ups this week (Mon. - Wed only), watch out for topics we haven't hit yet that CAN be on this year's exam
What is recommended for exam preparation this week?
- I highly recommend the 2020 FRQs posted below along with the key (coming today)! (These are the ones we did last week in our review sessions and a few more)
- I highly recommend doing the practice exam posted by the College Board last Wednesday
- Daily Warm Up (Monday through Wednesday only, due Wed.)
- Complete Review packet 4 (and any other packets, they are almost entirely multiple choice which is absolutely very good practice for the CONCEPTS) (extra credit)
- Mastering Chem Quizzes (extra credit)
- Review FRQ notebook, old notes
- Get your periodic table, equation sheet, papers with your AP ID on top and initials and any notes together you want to review.
- Review basic lab techniques.
- Watch final link below with tips and reminders about the AP exam.
What is the format of the AP exam this year?
2 Free response questions, 1 is 25 minutes long, then 5 minutes to upload, 1 is 15 minutes, then 5 minutes to upload
They will each be lab based, have multiple parts from multiple units.
You are allowed to use calculator, periodic table, equation sheet
May 14, 2:00